Casting Networks – An Update for Agents and Managers
We have been working as quickly as we can to make the 20th Century Fox TV and Feature transition as efficient as possible for everyone involved. The onboarding process has been a big undertaking, and we really appreciate your patience through this time.
- My actors already have a profile with their Commercial agent, do they now need an additional profile?
Talent representatives are not able to share profiles, so any talent who currently has a profile with another representative attached will need to create an additional profile to link with your company. Talent, however, can link their profiles together which means they just need one login to house all of these profiles. There is never any payment associated with copying information between these profiles.
To view your roster, click on SEARCH from the navigation bar at the top of your account. From there, you will have the option for TALENT SEARCH. From this page, you can either search for specific talent in your roster, filter for specific traits, or view your entire client listing. To view your entire available roster, simply click the green SEARCH button, without selecting any additional filters.
Your company code can be found by selecting “ALERTS” in the top right corner of your account.
- How do I ensure my talent can add their 2 free photos without being charged?
Talent (or you) are able to add the first free photo through the profile and the second free photo through this form. If we’ve copied over information from another profile so the first free photo does not seem to be available through the account, the form can be submitted twice.
We’re working on developing a feature to upload a resume file – while that is being developed, you can select “Quick Edit” to the right of your talent’s headshot. Toward the top of this new window, you’ll see an option to “Edit Resume”.
- To add a new heading click “+ Add a new heading here”.
- To add a credit, click “+ Add a new credit here” and save what you’ve inputted by clicking on the disk icon to the right of your credit.
- To move your headings or credits up or down click on the up and down arrows next to each listing. (Figure 2)
- To edit an existing entry click on the pencil symbol next to it. When you are finished editing the listing, click on the disk icon to save it.
Casting Directors are able to send briefs nationwide (on both lacasting.com and castingnetworks.com). Fox has agreed that this is the preferred option moving forward so that Agents and Managers will have access to as many briefs as possible, regardless of location. Casting Networks will soon re-platform into one unified site.
- Select “add talent” in the navigation bar and create profiles directly from your account.
- Provide the agency code to your talent, which will automatically connect them to your account when they create their profile.
- Casting Networks can create your roster for you. We appreciate your patience as we work through requests in the order in which they were received.
Once a profile is created in your account, we can copy resumes and photos from any existing Casting Networks profiles in the same database.
Of course! Please contact us to schedule a training session.