- When creating a Share Selects link, Casting Directors can now choose whether the link will be Live or a Snapshot. A Live link will be updated as changes to selects are made. Whereas a Snapshot link will remain unchanged once sent. Casting Directors can also now choose which Priority Numbers to include when Sharing Selects.
- Once a Share Selects link has been sent out, the history of these emails is now housed in the Email History section of the project. This is accessed from the Overview page of the project and follows the Project and Audition sections of the modal.
- The Share Selects presentation has also been updated to include the Casting Director’s company logo as well as made the role name more prominent in the top right hand corner of the page.
New additions to our Sides functionality provide casting directors improved security and oversight on shared materials. You can now choose to share your sides and documents with all representatives, or with only those whose talent have auditions. If posting roles to the Casting Billboard, casting now has the ability to share files directly with talent by selecting “Post sides publicly on Casting Billboard.”
*Materials uploaded prior to this release will remain visible to all representatives by default and will not be posted publicly on the Casting Billboard.
- The privacy of the information you share is important to us. New changes to the role release mean there is no default selection for releasing a specific role to Casting Billboard. Select “Yes” if you wish to receive public submissions for a role and “No” if you wish to release the role only to representation.
- Size Sheets can now display talent email addresses! Choose “Show Contact Info” when generating a Schedule Size Sheet or Session Size Sheet Report and the email will display immediately beneath the talent phone number.
- New project types include Music, Talk Show and Studio Audience.
- Issues caused when talent are listed as a Callback Select in an archived role have been resolved.
- Users should no longer encounter an error when selecting multiple criteria in our Advanced Search.
- Submission notes are now viewable when viewing filtered talent.
Each talent’s email address will now appear within your Audition Call List, so you can instantly identify talent who will not receive forwarded auditions through your account.
Look for Sides and Documents to now be posted within role details in the project overview:
Talent now have the ability to list the following as skills, abilities, or preferences:
- Driver’s License
- Motorcycle License
- Stand-Up Comedy
- Unread chat messages are now indicated by a red dot instead of a yellow star.
- If a publicly submitted talent leaves a note, the chat icon will now appear as an envelope icon. (Represented talent still appear with the chat bubble icon.)
When you click on the envelope icon, the information for the talent, their audition and their note appear in a modal. From that modal you can email them to respond to their note just as you would from submissions.
- Publicly submitted talent also now have an “Email Talent” link beneath their PUBLIC indicator on the Worksheet. This opens a modal to email the talent just as you would from submissions.
Zip Code Searches: When searching within a radius of a zip code that begins with “0”, accurate results will now be returned.
Archived Projects: When projects are archived, the attached sides and documents are no longer deleted.
Sessions: We have made a number of updates to our Edit Session and Edit Group pages as follows:
- The group timestamps on the Edit Session page now display the timestamp in the time zone the user’s system is set to.
- The Update Order button has been removed. Instead, when a change is made to a group order field the validation fires off once you hit Enter or click outside the field.
- In the Change Video, Change Audio and Add Photos modals the Browse button now reads “Click Here to Select a File”.
- The new file size limit for videos uploaded via Change Video is now 600 MB instead of 300 MB.
- When adding talent on the Edit Group page, you are now prevented from adding duplicate talent to the group.
- When importing media from a talent’s profile on the Edit Group page, the Import Video modal is now scrollable.
Classic Presentation View Updates:
- We have replaced the Quicktime plugin with an html5 player. Because of this, the Quicktime options on the Video Settings menu have also been changed to html5.
- We removed the WMV option as well as the Low Quality options from the Video Settings menu.
- We also removed the WMV option from the Download options menu.
New Presentation View Updates:
- We removed the Low Quality option from the Video Settings menu.
- We also removed the WMV option and the Low Quality option from the Download options menu.
Casting Networks Downloader: We have developed a new feature, Casting Networks Downloader, which will download all session media from a client link to a folder onto a permitted user’s computer. The Downloader is a separate application that will have to be installed on your computer for use. Once you have the application installed, when you wish to download a session from a client link the Downloader will automatically launch.
New Presentation View: When a permitted user prints a session log from a New Presentation View client link, the Agency Short Code for each talent profile now appears on the report. Talent without agency representation will always display “PUBLIC” as their short code.
Classic Presentation View: On our classic presentation view, we have replaced the Quicktime plugin with the HTML5 player.
– Emailing Project to Casting Billboard: We made updates to the Email Project modal when sending a project to the Casting Billboard. If there are no new roles to send out, the Send to Casting Billboard “Yes” checkbox now defaults to being unchecked as will all of the roles. Also, if the selected Remove from Casting Billboard date has passed you will not be able to send your roles to the Casting Billboard.
– Worksheet: We updated the schedule links on the worksheet so you are now taken to the exact time slot you select.
– Schedules: Schedules now maintain the previous setting you selected on the Available Talent section after you refresh the page or navigate away and come back.
– Sides: When you download sides from a project, they are now downloaded as the name the Casting Director chose for them.
– Request Media Instructions: When a Casting Director requests media with your submission, you no longer have to go to the Submit page to see what is required. The instructions for requested media now display on the Project Information page.
– Audition Tickets: When applicable, audition tickets now include the Callback and Shoot/Performance Note sections.
– Text Messages: When you receive a text message from a Casting Director the name of the project is now clearly included in the message as follows: “RE: [Project Name] MSG: [Text entered by CD].”