My name is Kyle and I’ve been working at Casting Networks for almost two months. I’ve only in been in LA since this summer, and I’m glad to have found a place with CNI. I love to travel, and one of my favorite experiences was hiking Himalaya Mountains in China. I can most assuredly be won over with a well-made PB&J sandwich.
Mom’s Spaghetti Sauce Ingredients
- A fraction of the ingredients can be used for smaller portions)
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 5-6 Garlic cloves (fine dice)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 – 32oz cans of tomato sauce
- 2 -14.5oz cans diced tomatoes (I prefer the spicy red pepper variety)
- 1 – 6oz can of tomato paste
- Brown turkey in large pan (medium heat)
- Add onion, red pepper, garlic and spices (mix well and transfer to large pot)
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and tomato paste (stir well)
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat.
- Simmer for 90 minutes stirring periodically.
- Taste and add salt or basil if needed
After the sauce is done simmering add to your favorite pasta (I prefer penne) and cheese if your heart desires (mine does).