Charlene Borja, a Los Angeles native, is the Casting Billboard Supervisor for Casting Networks, Inc. She’s worked in all areas of entertainment including casting, agencies & production. She is also owner of PYT Productions (People You Trust), an event production company that specializes in private parties and special events.
On her days off, Charlene enjoys spending quality time with her family, kicking back, watching movies and lots of cooking! Hiking is numero uno to shed off extra pounds from all that good cooking. When there’s any ounce of time left in her schedule, a cozy bed is all she needs for a perfect day.
TRUFFLE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- 1/2 cup of Italian-Style dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of grated Pecorino Romano
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of truffle oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 28 large white mushrooms, stemmed.
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
- Stir the bread crumbs, Pecorino Romano, Garlic, Parsley, truffle oil, salt & pepper and 2 tablespoons of oil in a medium bowl.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil on a large baking sheet and coat. Spoon the filling into the mushroom cavities and arrange on the baking sheet, cavity side up. Drizzle the remaining oil over each mushroom. Bake until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is heated through and golden brown on top. This will take about 25 minutes… then serve 🙂